Treat your little ones with the very best skincare products available, such as an all natural baby rash spray.
The All-Natural Skin Care Regimen
It's a piece of advice as old as time itself: Eat a healthy, balanced diet in order to live long and stay strong. It is also often said that you are what you eat - but did you know that your skin is also what you put into it? There's no denying the fact that skin problems today are more common than ever before. Conditions ranging from minor acne to irritating eczema to more major concerns such as skin cancer have all come to the forefront in recent history.
Though dietary choices and prolonged exposure to the sun are often responsible for many of these conditions, other problems are caused by a much more unlikely culprit: the so-called simple, harmless ingredients in the products we apply to our skin. Recognizing the ingredients that exacerbate symptoms and cause problems is the key to reversing the damage they can cause. Consumers might then consider replacing existing products with something new - or they may want to adopt an all-natural skin care regimen.
It's never too late to make a change- nor is it ever too early! Your baby's precious, delicate skin will benefit immensely from your choice to nourish and protect it with products based on wholesome ingredients. Products such as an all natural baby rash spray, diaper cream and body moisturizer are just some of the options available in organic formulations.
Reasons to Go Natural
Don't think twice about it. Synthetic additives in skin and body products often come from the very same companies that manufacture petroleum products, insecticides, motor oil and more brow-raising items not usually found in the beauty aisle at your local drugstore! These skin and body products also contain colorants, fragrances and chemicals designed to enhance the look, smell and shelf life of the item. Unfortunately, while a product may look nice, smell wonderful and last for years (many traditional skin care products have a shelf life of seven to ten years!), it is also much more likely to be detrimental to your health in the long run.
Traditional skin care products may be responsible for any number of allergic reactions, including the following:
- Watery eyes
- Inflamed, red skin
- Dry patches
Using Natural Baby Products
Of course, the link between traditional skin care products and skin complaints did not come to light until recent history; until then, people took great comfort in the products' abilities to supposedly nourish, heal, moisturize and cleanse the skin. Now, though, the reality is such that these products are not necessarily the right ones for everyone. While it might be difficult for adults to make a switch from products they use religiously, it is always the right time to begin using natural baby products on your little one's skin. Why is it so important to get a head start? These eye-openers are just a few good reasons:
- Certain tearless shampoos may contain agents that numb the eyes
- Many baby products contain imidazolidinyl urea, a preservative known to cause dermatitis
- Parabens in skin care products may cause developmental changes in small children
- Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS) and Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLES) in bubble baths may contribute to urinary tract infections
- Baby powders made of talc may cause respiratory problems; those containing cornstarch may breed yeast, making diaper rash worse
- Mineral oil dissolves the skin's natural moisture, resulting in dryness and breakouts
About All Natural Baby Rash Spray
The natural skin care industry is booming. That's no surprise - with greater understanding of the dangers of traditional ingredients being absorbed into the bloodstream, there comes a strong desire to replace these with healthful, beneficial elements. Baby products are especially popular, in particular the all natural baby rash spray. In addition to being incredibly convenient, baby rash sprays offer an array of benefits, including:
- Sterile: A quick shake and spritz using the spray mister is all it takes to apply the product. The bottle never touches your or your little one's skin, so it will not result in any form of contamination.
- Economical: Forget those tubes of diaper rash cream, which often provide just a few uses - before you know it, you're buying another tube. The spray provides extra concentrated coverage (one spritz is usually sufficient to cover a rash, for example), resulting in more product over a greater period of time.
- Clean: For both you and baby, the spritz method is non-greasy. It is also easy to apply and does not require any rubbing, an action which is often responsible for further irritation of baby's skin.
Natural Sprays Available
Many companies now offer baby rash sprays formulated with natural ingredients. This is clearly in response to the growing demand for products that meet baby's needs without the use of harsh chemicals. The following sprays are available:
- Seagate Bye Bye Diaper Rash: This homeopathic spray contains plant- and marine-based ingredients and meets the FDA's pharmaceutical standards. Its natural omega-3 oil base promotes quick healing and instant skin protection.
- The Honest Company Baby Bottom Spray Wash: This is a vegan, all-natural spray that's hypoallergenic. It won a 2015 Cribsie Award.
- MoonDance Soaps & More Baby's Bottom Soothing Spray: So soothing it can even relieve an itchy bug bite, this chamomile-enhanced spray is a dream for mom and baby. It also doubles as a cleanser in a pinch.