Keeping skin healthy is a top priority not only for looks but also to keep the body healthy and ward off disease. Expert interviews are designed to give you the most current and accurate information about skin and nail care.
Skin Health Advice
If you want to improve your skin's health and learn about potential medical concerns, LoveToKnow Skin Care's expert interviews cover several areas of concern with helpful tips for you.
- Skin care for adolescents: Younger people need information on subjects such as dealing with acne and caring for adolescents and tween girls' skin needs.
- Ethnic skin regimens: Women of color have their own unique concerns and advice for proper skin care.
- Sun damage: You can read more about the latest government recommended guidelines for protecting your skin from the sun and using premium sun screen product lines.
- Aging and your skin: If you're worried about getting older on your skin, find information on different skin care products, fitness regimens and facial pads designed to make you look younger and feel healthier.
Self Care and Your Skin
Caring for yourself can also help your skin.
- Reduce stress: Learn about how to care for yourself with spa quality body products, creating an at-home spa experience.
- Pamper yourself: Every woman enjoys treating themselves and relaxing with the best pedicure you can find.
- Nutritional interventions: Did you know eating certain foods and green tea can provide beneficial antioxidants to promote better skin health and reduce inflammation?
Deciding on Plastic Surgery
In some cases you may want to consider plastic surgery to improve your looks and boost your self esteem. Find advice on choosing cosmetic surgery and the concerns associated with it as well as how to choose the best plastic surgeon for you.
Healthy Skin Is Important
Your skin is the largest organ in your body and proper care is not only good for your looks, but vital for your overall health. Pampering your skin is also a wonderful way to reduce stress and find some calm in a busy, hectic life.