Lavish, all natural products are the cornerstone of Marsha Mason skin care products. Whether your interest rests in health and wellness or you're just looking to pamper your skin with something highly therapeutic, chances are good that you'll find it at Resting in the River, Mason's product line.
About Resting in the River
In addition to her four Oscar nominations and two Golden Globe wins, actress Marsha Mason proudly boasts a rather unexpected feather in her cap - she's also an organic farmer. Inspired by the beauty of the Chama River Valley in New Mexico, Mason tended to an abundant expanse of land positively teeming with medicinal herbs and flowers. A world away from Hollywood, this oasis in New Mexico not only transformed Mason's life; it also paved the way for the actress's most ambitious endeavor yet.
The plethora of herbs and flowers offered by the land gave Mason just what she needed to found Resting in the River. Taking advantage of a combination of holistic, biodynamic and organic approaches, Mason utilized the land's bounty to create a line of healing, enriching products. These products are unique not only for their health benefits, but also for their strong commitment to the earth. The vital link between the planet and its inhabitants is especially meaningful to Mason, and this belief is the foundation of her company.
Products from Marsha Mason Skin Care
There's a "seen 'em once, seen 'em all" attitude that occasionally flits through the mind of anyone who's introduced to a new bath and body product company. After all, they all seem to offer similar products, perhaps in a variety of scents. That attitude, however, doesn't even begin to reflect the unique individuality of Resting in the River. Given the company's commitment to the planet and its ability to incorporate these beliefs with such vigor into each and every product, there is a much greater appreciation for what would otherwise be considered a standard body product line. Essentially, you're doing something wonderful for yourself and your delicate skin - and taking advantage of the fruits of the earth. This natural, almost reverential philosophy makes Resting in the River stand heads above the rest.
The Resting in the River product collection is divided into three categories:
- Body and Bath
- Herbal Wellness
- Healing Highdration Mists
Let's take a look at the products and their unique benefits!
Body and Bath
- Healing Body Butter is just the thing for the individual with excessively dry skin. This rich cream is chock full of shea nut butter, and contains herbs that promote the healing of the skin.
- Healing Body Lotion is an ideal choice for daily usage. The lotion formula is lighter than the cream, but its ingredient list is just as skin-friendly: Both products contain no parabens, preservatives, petrochemicals or other additives that can potentially harm the skin.
- Healing Body Wash makes shower time a pampering experience. With its gentle, hydrating combination of olive and coconut oils, as well as a variety of herbs, it leaves the skin exceptionally soft and supple.
- Intens-Salve is promoted as "the queen of all salves" - and rightfully so. This healing, antibacterial emollient is formulated to soothe insect bites, rashes, sunburn, diaper rash, gardener's hands and knees, chapped lips and a variety of other ailments.
- Magical Soaps cast a spell with their pure olive oil and oatmeal ingredients. Not only does it soothe the skin and promote long-term health, it also helps alleviate the irritation of eczema and psoriasis.
- Boost Juice does exactly that! You'll feel a burst of energy upon spraying this immune-boosting product. In addition to promoting respiratory support and clearing the bronchial pathways, it's also ideal for using during those cold months when the risk of illness is greater.
- Chill Factor is designed to help you chill out in a big way. A few spritzes of this tonic will set you on your way to an anxiety- and tension-free day.
- Superior Support stimulates the immune system and prepares your body for major changes (such as exposure due to travel).
- Throat Therapy can soothe an irritated throat, and is especially recommended for those who experience discomfort from singing, lecturing or performing.
Healing Highdration Mists
- Lavender, Aloe and Organic Spilanthes Herb is formulated to hydrate, protect and soothe the skin.
- Rose, Aloe and Organic St. John's Wort does all of the above - and enhances the mood.
Where to Purchase
Purchase Marsha Mason skin care products at the official Web site, located here.